Total Pageviews

Monday 19 September 2016

Week 9: Last week of term + last week of My Teacher!

I am like seriously sorry for not blogging for a long time...
But don't worry seriously it doesn't mean that I am going to delete this blog and let it stand alone in the trash without anyone looking at it! Like who would do that? Maybe me?!
JK! 
Oh yeah! I need to tell you something about week 7! It actually wasn't that bad...
Like we had to make landmarks and a BP challenge as well! So I guess it is not that bad.....
We had like one hour to make a tent out of newspaper string and tape. Let's say our one kinda broke and fell down but at least we survived and was one of the runner-ups!
I am going to make a page for that so you guys can try!
One more thing I am going to put up is zentangling! It is another artwork that keeps you busy!
BTW my circle art came out actually AMAZING! I will try and post a photo of it...
Well GTG ba-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment