Total Pageviews

Sunday 28 August 2016

Monday~ Another start to school~

So I can guess you already know it is Monday!
Yay! I am so excited! Not!
But to tell you, I am not a big fan of Mondays except if it fun at school!
Well... Where should I start...
So today in the morning we found out there was no math!
Ok... That is a boring start..
Um...
Ok How bout this!
OMG! Guess what we had first thing in the morning!
Like, How can this happen! We had no math!
Like we had none of this!
Image result for math
So instead we had sport and after that we had the amazing art!
Yeah... We are still carrying on with our art. My one is...
I hope I don't need to remind you.
Oh yeah, Have any of you tried doing it!
Remember to send me pics~

We also had drama after teatime!
I mean morning tea Time!
Drama went really good~
I mean good~
quite good~
ok~
quite bad~
OK!
It went really bad!

Ok let's not talk negative.
We also had this boring session of online tools!
Yay, look how boring it sounds...
So this time we were learning how to use...
Um...
Pictosomething
Wait I will find it~
Eh, Can't bother to...
You guys should really try this website!
I will make another page for online tools.
K?
Make sure to checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment