Total Pageviews

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Sick!

It is like seriously why now!
I have this habit of always becoming sick before a performance!
Yesterday was one of the cluster festival performances and today was the second one!
And guess what...
Yep, your right
I am sick!
So I missed out on today and yesterday...
This cold is not going away!?
Oh yeah did you guys realize that the date is wrong on this blog?
I guess it is the internet playing tricks on us.
JK, Well I will write down what is the real date for today!
Today is the 24th of August on Wednesday!
Slash, 2016
Today I went to school and it was quite amazing!
Well after school it was... Quite amazing!
And yeah...
WE WENT TO MCDONALDS WITH MY FRIENDS!
Ah.. This I make it obvious I went with my friends?
Image result for mcdonalds
So since I was sick...
I couldn't get a frozen fanta!(It was pinapple)!
Image result for frozen fanta pineapple mcdonalds

Or a frozen coke!
Image result for frozen fanta pineapple mcdonalds
Or a normal fizzy drink
Image result for fizzy drink mcdonalds
I couldn't even get a smoothie/frappe or juice!
Image result for smoothiemcdonalds
Image result for frappe mcdonalds
Image result for juice mcdonalds
Seriously! I couldn't get coffee as well! Well, nevermind about the coffee because I don't drink coffee.
Well all I drank was.... What did you say right now?
Water?
Image result for water mcdonald's
Seriously I am not that sick to just drink water and who would want to drink water when there friends are sucking onto those amazing cold, frozen, delicious drinks!
So basically what I drank was...
Image result for hot chocolate mcdonald's
Well, I guess it was not that bad. Especially the marshmallows!
Haha, Yeah so basically I had a nice time with my hot chocolate, some medium fries and nuggets!
Don't worry, I didn't eat a hamburger because I don't like them. So I pretty much had a fun time looking at my friends sucking those juicy dri....
Argh, I don't even want to talk about it!
Doesn't those pics make your mouth water with hunger....
I better go now and see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment